Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Duel for the last Job Fortuna



beaded jewelry designs kits


Bitburg - In the midst of the idyll Fortune professionals must give full throttle: Up next Saturday trims coach Norbert Meier's kicker in the picturesque sports Bitburg.
And even two kickers are especially encouraged: Clement Halet (1. FC Saarbrücken) and Nils Fischer (Arminia Bielefeld), the last two days involved in the workout at the Diisseldorfers. Both play the position at which more urgently needs to strengthen her: defenders.
The tandem to deliver a fierce duel. "I would be delighted if it works in Dusseldorf. I urgently need match practice, it is best for me, "said Fischer. Arminias coach Michael Frontzeck would hire the 21-year-old talent like for one season. Quite unlike the situation with adversaries is Halet. "I'm simply happy that I can play again," says the 24-year-old, who because of a cruciate ligament tear was practically a whole year out of action. "It would be a dream for me, if I could stay here."
Coach Meier holds a lot of them: "When fishermen can be seen already that he can deal well with the ball. Halet has some nice approaches, plays a clear Pässe.Spätestens Tuesday we decide. "Trend: The 24-year-old can only stay if he hardly Fortuna costs money. Fischer has good cards, however, because he is fit and Bielefeld weiterfinanziert most of his salary.